Superchargers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you guys offer the tuning by itself? i just had a stage two installed and the Roush tune is very conservative

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jlatigo,

The guys at JDM really know their stuff. I bought just a tune from them after I got my SC. The factory tune was absolutely atrocious. The JDM tune is excellent and they have great customer service to back it up. You will be amazed at the difference.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll give them a call in the morning, it would be great to run a new tune before this weekends runs out at Big Bend National Park.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That VMP is the same TVS as you get with a Roush. Just the Gen II from VMP has a better flowing inlet.

The owner of VMP is Justin Starkey. I have known him from way back in the day when he was still in HS and was getting started in the Mustang V6 world. He custom tuned my mustang. He knows his fords and if you get that kit with a VMP custom tune you will be happy.

His old TT V6 mustang was insane. I remember reading his build threads back then on the old forum Fuel ****...

I would agree that VMP is one of the best in the country. You'll be happy with his tune and his work if you end up going there.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
His old TT V6 mustang was insane. I remember reading his build threads back then on the old forum Fuel ****...

I would agree that VMP is one of the best in the country. You'll be happy with his tune and his work if you end up going there.

Yea that tt v6 was fun. It actually used my old v6 mustang headers For the turbo headers.