Staun Tire Delators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManleyORV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them for my Jeep, I bought them 7-8 years ago and their weren't many choices. I like them, very well built being all brass, but they are a pain if you need to adjust them.

I bought the ARB EZ Tire Deflator to keep in the Raptor and it takes longer and isn't automatic but I like it a little better.

Ausraptor

Reaction score
Stauns are awesome. Set the desired pressure once. Screw on and let em go until they stop. Very accurate.
Sticks and gauges are primitive.

mcurnow

Reaction score
I've got Stauns and really like them.
I do remember they were a little bit of a pain to adjust till I got the hang of it, but I've never had to adjust them since.

The other suggestions may work just as well, but I haven't tried them.

mcurnow

Reaction score
Something I didn't think of yesterday. When you're setting the stauns it would be handy to have a compressor or air tank. You have to lower the pressure of a tire to what you want to set the stauns to. And you'll probably find yourself raising and lowering the pressure several times as you get the hang of it.
It would be a pain to try and do it at a gas station with one of the pay a quater at a time compressors.

ManleyORV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man for sure! I used my spare on my Jeep which is chest level and my CO2 tank which is about 10x faster than a regular air compressor. And it still took me about an hour to get them all set at 15psi!