Speakers bout to bite the dust!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the center dash speaker should be disconnected once you upgrade the audio system. its useless when you have good speakers in your doors.[/QUOTE]

how?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lift the rubber mat and you will find 2 7mm bolts. then the whole center piece comes out. you can disconnect the speaker there

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the jl c3570 I did a little research... it comes with tweeters which can either be left in or setup separately. I'd have to leave them in since I dont have a place to put them. Any write ups on here how to install these type of speakers? Seems like I could negate using the crossover and just hard wire it directly or should I use the crossover and where would you mount it?

Last edited:

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think you can use the JL tweeters instead of stock ones in the front , i find this set on ebaty for $250.00

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
run them as a coax set and use the crossovers as you normally would.

also ebay and amazon are no authorized online retailers of jl products. if you purchase through them you will not have any warranty what so ever. i can provide pricing if you want to make a purchase through me. i am an authorized retailer for all the products i sell and provide the manufacturers warranty.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
it uses all 3 front speakers. i always disconnect the center channel when i upgrade the audio systems. it sounds like crap anyways.