Someone spent a lot of money modding this Raptor (and it's for sale)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took my Raptor to Galpin Ford for service today and saw this Raptor there.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Brief story I got from a salesman...

Guy bought this Raptor and spent a pile of dough on it. Everything on the outside appears to have been painted silver to match the body color.

You can see the giant wheels and 37" tires.

I didn't look at the interior but I was told the guy had leather put everywhere and other work done too.

Bed cover is electric retractable.

I was told the owner bought a new Explorer at Galpin (the Raptor was bought at a different dealer in CA). And Galpin is selling this silver Raptor. (They have another used SCREW Raptor, a black one, for sale there too).

The salesman asked me if I wanted to buy it (he didn't see my Raptor). I told him the Raptor is "hideous" and they'd be a lot better off returning it to stock. He said the owner provided them with the stock wheels and tires so that's a possibility for sure.

I told him the 37's could easily tear out the fender liners. He told me he heard a noise from there when he pulled the truck onto the lot.

Attachments

• Silver Raptor front view.jpg
    Silver Raptor front view.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,419
  • Silver Raptor side view.jpg
    Silver Raptor side view.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,411
Last edited:

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks very plain with all the color matching. He must have treaded it in because he knows he messed it up.