Snow Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From your lips to mother natures ears, brotha! Yesterday was a perfect day, freshies on the ground, sun in the sky, and on and off snow fall...PERFECT day!

Would love to do a late winter, early spring Raptor run somewhere...

Sounds awesome! I'll check with the wife if she minds me taking off for a day next weekend or the weekend after for a snow run. I have been taking a lot of trips lately so we'll see.
Just found your thread. Looked like a fun outing! Which GoPro do you use/like and would you buy it again or is there something better? I'm looking to get one to use in mine (from day 1).

I have the Hero 3 silver I believe. Not sure exactly as my wife bought it for my birthday. I'm pretty happy with it.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would so be down for a run like this. With 6" or more it would be a blast in the truck and I could pull a 2nd day of snowboarding at Northstar.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we shoulda cancelled our pismo trip and followed the white monkey............

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

I would so be down for a run like this. With 6" or more it would be a blast in the truck and I could pull a 2nd day of snowboarding at Northstar.
another new local....... morning from mountain view/watsonville

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Hey, mine will be 2 years old in July and I just hit 25K miles, it's hard not to drive these trucks. I'm very down for a day run, especially where you just posted. Like i said, i'm in Sacramento, so thats an easy trip for me. Keep us posted on when you have time and lets plan a day trip.

LOL...I know, I haven't forgot you or it, I still have it in my center console! Text, me, lets hook up.

So that dent on your bedside is about the same age. :facepalm:

I've got a lot on my plate. No big rush.