Snow Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After the next good snow fall... (in california terms the next couple inches). I would really like a day romping in the snow... Just need a day or two advance notice...

Right on! Sounds like we could get a pretty decent group together.

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha, I heard the news saying there was chain control up on the 80. If I wasn't going to pismo this weekend I'd say lets go up Saturday.

I'll be spending next weekend with the wife for Vday but maybe we could try to do a day run on the weekend of 22nd.

MB RAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, I heard the news saying there was chain control up on the 80. If I wasn't going to pismo this weekend I'd say lets go up Saturday.

I'll be spending next weekend with the wife for Vday but maybe we could try to do a day run on the weekend of 22nd.

Yeah I have something planned next weekend too, but the 22nd might work.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lucky! Have fun up there.

I wish we'd get another big storm like in December.

From your lips to mother natures ears, brotha! Yesterday was a perfect day, freshies on the ground, sun in the sky, and on and off snow fall...PERFECT day!

Would love to do a late winter, early spring Raptor run somewhere...

MB RAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From your lips to mother natures ears, brotha! Yesterday was a perfect day, freshies on the ground, sun in the sky, and on and off snow fall...PERFECT day!

Would love to do a late winter, early spring Raptor run somewhere...

You gonna make the Lost Coast run?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just found your thread. Looked like a fun outing! Which GoPro do you use/like and would you buy it again or is there something better? I'm looking to get one to use in mine (from day 1).