Side Swiped Rim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wilkow

Wilkow

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I may just run the spare or I saw Raptor rims on ebay. It just sucks when you work hard to buy something like a Raptor and in just a few weeks someone else causes a little damage to it.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wheel / rim repair

Hold on! You can get that rim repaired and made as good as new. (And I suggest you have the LOL pay for it).

Google "rim repair __(your city)____" and you should be on your way to finding one.

Good wheel/rim repair guys can fix most any wheel damage, certainly much more serious than what your wheel(s) have). And they can make them good as new.

Some even bring the service to your door but if you have a choice I suggest you go with a service that will take the wheel off (and probably leave it up on their jack stand), bring it to their shop, do the work, and then bring it back to your house/work and put it back on.

Good luck with whatever path you take.

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be a super easy fix if you want it fixed by any wheel repair guy. Most are pretty good and you would be amazed at what they can do, even with pretty severe rashed wheels. If I were super picky I would use your spare and get the sensors switched. You can have them switeched out very easy, all they do is break the bead and switc them, no need to remove the whole tire or anything. A word of advice though, if you plan on offroading your truck the stock 12 wheels are very susceptable to getting scratches in the clear. The lipless design is pretty bad at protecting the glossy from brush/overgrowth damage.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little old lady got mutilated
late last night
Raptors of Jersey again.