Should I take a chance on this Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My only worry would be stretching yourself thin if something did go wrong. It is definitely a good base to start from if the frame is solid though.

DPick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like Macman said, you gotta make sure the frame is good. If the frame got messed up before and had to be replaced, I wouldn't even touch it with a 10 ft pole.

Silnus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
150k miles....

Motor
Tranny
Suspension
Rear End

They all have 150k on them. Who is to say that proper maintenance was performed as well. Id just be scared at throw 20k at that. Again, that's if the dealer will even come down that far, he might say **** off.

OP
OP
SVT_Mayo

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like they sold it or have taken it off the market.

I went and test drove a tux 5.4 today with 50k even on it. Some minor blemishes. Taillight was cracked, some of the marker lights had water inside, no original key fob, looked like someone tried to steal the raptor logo on the rear and there was a crack in the plastic on the gauge cover.

Big thing was that when I shifted into 4x4h it said "check 4x4" on the dash. Anyone know what that means? After I pulled the knob out though it went into 4x4 fine.

Dealer said lowest is $33,500.

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no familiar with 2010. Did the previous owner try to mod the e-locker switch? just a stab.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesnt look it. I doubt they ever used 4WD besides for a snow storm. It had led light strips inside...lol.

light stripes! How much does the dealer want for the truck? I am surprised they did not clean up the dings and cracks...WTF