Shelby raptor troubles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, what a horror story.

I've been waiting 10 months to see if anybody went this route and posted on the forums.
Who is the other person that went with Shelby?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Shelby has done some great things going back to the 60's but I think they missed the mark with this Shelby Raptor. You would never see a Shelby Mustang with the word Shelby plastered all over it 50 times yet thats what they did with this Raptor, I just think its in poor taste.

If you go to their website you have multiple choices. The one with Shelby on the rockers and stripe on the hood is more tasteful and actually looks pretty good, IMHO.

Sent using Tapatalk

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Shelby Raptor is the biggest pimped up thing I have ever seen period. Sorry to the OP but it is for Street Queens who want to try and impress people who do not know any better. Shelby is dead and buried and realistically was too old and feeble to do much with his company even before he kicked the bucket. The limited edition in red modified by the RPG goodies is something I would love to see next to the pimp truck.

Don’t think the Shelby Company can live on the old man’s name forever.

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Shelby Raptor is the biggest pimped up thing I have ever seen period. Sorry to the OP but it is for Street Queens who want to try and impress people who do not know any better. Shelby is dead and buried and realistically was too old and feeble to do much with his company even before he kicked the bucket. The limited edition in red modified by the RPG goodies is something I would love to see next to the pimp truck.

Don’t think the Shelby Company can live on the old man’s name forever.

This is another thing that I can't stand with car communities.

I've been in them all. Well imports. Never bought domestic until now.

Off road vehicle or Street Queen...

Who cares?

Why all the animosity for someone who decides to put an SC or set their truck up for the street?

Who gives a rat's ass? It's their rig - let them do what they want.

Just rubs me the wrong way.

/rant

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boomer,

If you PM me your name and contact info, I will get this to the right people at Shelby. I dont know Ralph, but I know and have meetings with management regularly. They would want to know, and have the chance to fix any problem Im sure.

This was not uncommon in the past, but in the last year changes have been made in the company to address these very issues. As for the move, they are just now getting settled in to their new location on the strip, so the past 6 weeks I would expect there to be some issues for sure.

OP
OP
B

boomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boomer,

If you PM me your name and contact info, I will get this to the right people at Shelby. I dont know Ralph, but I know and have meetings with management regularly. They would want to know, and have the chance to fix any problem Im sure.

This was not uncommon in the past, but in the last year changes have been made in the company to address these very issues. As for the move, they are just now getting settled in to their new location on the strip, so the past 6 weeks I would expect there to be some issues for sure.

i pm'd you my friend.