Shelby raptor troubles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone should email Shelby and mention their poor customer service is being plastered all over the internet. Maybe that will wake them up...Sorry to hear about your troubles, man...

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope you ordered a bare bones Raptor to send to them because when I looked at the Shelby site it states that they keep all parts that get replaced. You doing a 40k package would be a substantial list of parts to give away. Oh well it's only money and you can work for all you want. I hope they get your Raptor to you in a reasonable amount of time so you can enjoy it before years end. Be sure to post pics of that bad boy as soon as you can.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
/golfclap

Shelby has done some great things going back to the 60's but I think they missed the mark with this Shelby Raptor. You would never see a Shelby Mustang with the word Shelby plastered all over it 50 times yet thats what they did with this Raptor, I just think its in poor taste.

1310081510516723-2013_shelby_raptor_blue.jpg

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shelby has done some great things going back to the 60's but I think they missed the mark with this Shelby Raptor. You would never see a Shelby Mustang with the word Shelby plastered all over it 50 times yet thats what they did with this Raptor, I just think its in poor taste.
[/IMG]

Fair enough.

I would never use them myself.

Just thought it a little tactless in light of the OP's troubles.