September 3rd Raptor Assault Course

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cribz

Reaction score
I've wheeled in one fashion or another since the mid 80's and have been over much of Baja in one of these in the past 10 years, but still looking forward to going in late October.
VVVV
20150203_085717.jpg

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the Ford Performance Racing folks and they said that all sessions for the remainder of this year are full and there is a huge waiting list. So nothing will be available until next year. :(

FWIW, I emailed them July 25 to get put on the waiting list because all the classes were full for this year, and on August 15 (not even a full month later), I got confirmed for a spot in a class at the end of October. It doesn't hurt to get yourself added to the waitlist. Maybe someone will cancel and you'll get in! When did you buy your truck? Keep in mind that you have a full year from date of purchase to go to the class.

That said....You should still check the website daily as people do cancel.

In speaking with the contact there, he did say that all cancellations/rebookings happen offline and are not updated on the website, so looking at what's available on the website isn't necessarily an indication of whether anything has opened up.

OP
OP
Christopher Manns

Christopher Manns

Reaction score
I've wheeled in one fashion or another since the mid 80's and have been over much of Baja in one of these in the past 10 years, but still looking forward to going in late October.
VVVV
View attachment 128807
lolz! Nothing in the course is gonna compare to wheelin' in one of those.
Remember the course is about the basic capabilities of the truck, No high speed stuff, and nothing an experienced offroad driver will think is very challenging.

Cribz

Reaction score
lolz! Nothing in the course is gonna compare to wheelin' in one of those.
Remember the course is about the basic capabilities of the truck, No high speed stuff, and nothing an experienced offroad driver will think is very challenging.

That's what will be good for me. I've had the truck since late January and have yet to change a drive mode or take it off road at all. I think it will be great to pick their brains and run their hardware thru a few paces.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter