Separation Anxiety

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

That picture was never supposed to get out! Christ, you can't trust anyone these days.
Funny pic RDFTS...you got me on that one! I'm not even gonna ask where or how you found that one. When I see pics like this, I always ask myself, what was the thought process leading up to the moment the picture was taken? I guess some people will ****, just about anything.

Actually I just googled for ****** *********** with cars and then searched through the images found. When I saw that one and with the name Bob, I just cracked up, couldn't stop laughing. I had to post it, I had to.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The more vehicles you own in life the easier it is let it go. Life is short. We only have today so enjoy it. Tomorrow is a promissory note, yesterday is a canceled check, and today is ready cash... In other words, if you have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow you are pissing all over today.:Rant:

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been there and doing that. (Not the tail pipe fetish). I sold my Ducati and in the process of selling my wrx. About 21K in parts alone in the wrx with an extra 4K still in the garage.

Should get me a few full gas fill ups and new LEDs and tires though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk