SDHQ Offroad OEM Bump Stop Plates WITH RPG traction bars???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure most who have the RPG traction bars also have the hydro/pneumatic bumps, but thought I'd ask. I've finally found enough axle wrap (in our sand island in our park of all places) to warrant a solution. The Deavers hook up well enough on pavement, but strangely I get more grief in the sand. Anyone running the RPGs traction bars with SDHQ Offroad OEM Bump Stop Plates (already have plates with Deavers)? I think its an impossibility, both may occupie the same space but not sure.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am curious about this as well because I have Icon leafs, the SVC hydro bumps, and will finally be having my RPG track bars installed next week. Hydro bumps came with strike plates, but now the RPG track bars replace those. Curious how that swaps out.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe in talking to RPG the last couple days on modifications I am doing the traction bars either come with new strike plates that incorporate the connecting points for the bars or you purchase them separately. So if you have air bumps already you will have to remove ubolts lower rear axle a couple inches and swap strike plates.
I am getting their strike plates so that I can do the traction bars in the near future without having to disassemble again.