GEN 2 Rpm cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On post 3 above, top 802a pic, the upper right gauge can be either a boost gauge or trans temp (?). I toggles it once but can't get it to go back, recall how? Thanks

Productivity screen > Truck Info > Gauge Selection

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, unfortunately that did not work. Mine is a 802A truck, when I go there it allows me to configure my "Raptor gauges" and to 'select only 2' which I had already done. Those 2 then display in 'my view' as analog-appearing round gauges between the tach and speedometer.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for trying to help. I absolutely know that the upper right gauge is selectable between trans temp and boost. When I purchased the truck it was on trans temp and I was able to change it to boost.

Since that time I've learned how to configure the 'Raptor Gauges' which are round and appear as analog between the tach and speedometer. I currently have them set up as vacuum/boost and engine oil pressure but they are selectable to about a dozen different gauges, but you can only select up to 2 at a time. I now want to change the upper right gauge above the speedometer back to trans temp. I've been through the manual multiple times, mine appears to be a 'type 3' display. My truck is a 802A with technology package, but the screen doesn't match the manual.

Normally I'm in 'my view' bottom pic.

When I select 'gauge view' it shows the raptor round gauges I've selected and configured. I've even tried deselecting them to see if I could get back to the upper right trans temp/boost, no luck. Sorry for crappy cell pics

M8f5Gf.jpg

Jkgj04.jpg

Cu5pxS.jpg

U9vjTO.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sharkus29

Sharkus29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for trying to help. I absolutely know that the upper right gauge is selectable between trans temp and boost. When I purchased the truck it was on trans temp and I was able to change it to boost.

Since that time I've learned how to configure the 'Raptor Gauges' which are round and appear as analog between the tach and speedometer. I currently have them set up as vacuum/boost and engine oil pressure but they are selectable to about a dozen different gauges, but you can only select up to 2 at a time. I now want to change the upper right gauge above the speedometer back to trans temp. I've been through the manual multiple times, mine appears to be a 'type 3' display. My truck is a 802A with technology package, but the screen doesn't match the manual.

Normally I'm in 'my view' bottom pic.

When I select 'gauge view' it shows the raptor round gauges I've selected and configured. I've even tried deselecting them to see if I could get back to the upper right trans temp/boost, no luck. Sorry for crappy cell pics

M8f5Gf.jpg

Jkgj04.jpg

Cu5pxS.jpg

U9vjTO.jpg

This is something I wish you could do in the 18’s. I would love that option to be able to monitor my oil temp and pressure and what not