rotor warping and pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I noticed some vibration while slowing at highway speeds at 30k but at the time my alignment was off (Toe) and cutting the inside front tires up pretty good. After the rotation the vibration was 90% gone.

I had an oil service performed at 32k and the brake pads were at 5/32 so I need to replace/upgrade them no matter what.

D

Deleted member 12951

Mine warped at 20k. But seemed to happen when running hot and then hitting water/mud when off-roading. Taking it in next week to see if they can be turned to get the warp out.

Dealer turned my rotors under warranty with 22k miles on it, no charge and no more vibration when braking. Nice.

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine started warping about 30k. I just replaced them with drilled/slotted rotors and new pads. For less than $500. So far I have been happy with them.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine started warping about 30k. I just replaced them with drilled/slotted rotors and new pads. For less than $500. So far I have been happy with them.

That's a deal. Just spent $1500 on drilled/slotted rotors front and rear. Installed with ceramic pads and SS brake lines from RSI group buy. Cdn dollars so take off 25%.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got slotted front rotors and pads through @westsideOffRoadGroup. Great service and VERY fair pricing. Fast service too.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk