Road Paint compliments of DOT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the paint off the paint off the clear coat by scraping off the larger splatter with my fingernails and a little elbow grease on the finer mist spray. No luck on the running board and wheel wells but I haven't tried any of the suggested products on it yet.

I used Clay on mine and did get it off the paint, I also got if off the running boards with Clay. Under the wheel well is were there is still some on mine, but its not bad like yours. This happened the first week I owned the truck, and I wasn't driving or in the truck at the time, I was really pissed.

joeymustang

Reaction score
Going home last night after work, I seemed to have picked up some fresh road paint. I don't remember passing any cones or signs to warn me of road crews painting new yellow lines. In any case, I woke up to find yellow paint on the driver's side of the truck. Luckily, I have mudflaps and that saved a lot of the painted area. Are there any suggestions on how to get the road paint off without damaging the truck paint?

what part of maryland you get the paint got also on my car? Wanted the company to pay for the removal of paint but there jerking me around. says they used line tape for highway.