Rigid Cargo/Bed Lights installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Alex, We could do something similar in your Raptor if you like. Rigid is coming out with a new product in January called the A-Series which would be perfect for bed lights, 400 & 800 Lumens each.

RigidIndustries

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Alex, We could do something similar in your Raptor if you like. Rigid is coming out with a new product in January called the A-Series which would be perfect for bed lights, 400 & 800 Lumens each.
The new A-Series LED Accessory Light will be released January 7th and will replace our older dome light. It’s a small light with a large projection – 200 Lumens interior and 400 Lumens exterior. The A-Series comes in a black, white or tri-plex waterproof cast aluminum housing. And uses a polycarbonate lens with UV/anti-scratch coating.
The A-Series LED Accessory Light can be used for anything and goes everywhere from inside a truck cabin, to a light on your boat. It will also include adapters for radius tube and flat surface mounts.

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes it looks like a sweet little light, I may buy some to use as Rock Lights under the truck.
RI2013cat_069_zpsda923fa9.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Oh by the way what is Tri-plex?

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing the 3 color housings are black, white, and triplex (whatever color that is?)

black and white come in high or low power (interior or exterior), and triplex only comes in high power (exterior)

All of them have 6 different color LED's of either 3 different whites, red, blue, or green?

Interested to see more pics and pricing.

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tri-plex only comes in white, three colors of white. I wonder which white would be the brightest.