Reset Door Passcode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you - Of course I only have one key - one fob so I assume this approach will not work?

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
The master code can be found on a sticker attached to a module that is down in the area of the fusebox in the passenger floorboard area. Used this method on my '21

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The master code can be found on a sticker attached to a module that is down in the area of the fusebox in the passenger floorboard area. Used this method on my '21

Thank you - I appreciate the info. I was hesitant to pop that off but if its pretty straight forward I may give it a shot. Bummed the dealer wants $200 to do that very same job.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Thank you - I appreciate the info. I was hesitant to pop that off but if its pretty straight forward I may give it a shot. Bummed the dealer wants $200 to do that very same job.
It was very easy. A prius owner could probably do it. Just sayin..

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your dealer is being a ****. I didn't have the card in my original packet, they pulled it for me when it was in for some minor warranty work for no charge.

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was very easy. A prius owner could probably do it. Just sayin..
I don't own a prius but I took off the flat fuse panel on pax side but do not see the sticker. I will look again
Your dealer is being a ****. I didn't have the card in my original packet, they pulled it for me when it was in for some minor warranty work for no charge.
your dealer is wonderful and Kearny Mesa San Diego sucks by comparison.

Service Tech was quite obnoxious about the complexity involved. ‍♂️

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
You need to go a couple of steps further in the link that I attached above. The module is behind the panel with the red x on it.

fuse.PNG

Once you get behind the panel, you will see a black module with the sticker on it. It will be hard to read. I had to take a picture of it with my camera and then zoom in.

key code.PNG
key code close.PNG

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does the red X panel just pull out? Pull and pivot? Its a 2020 Raptor so assume I will find it there just don't want to bust anything :)

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Click on this link

Scroll down to "Method 3" and follow the steps