Remove sap from 37” package recaro blue seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was cutting down some pines today and like an idiot hopped in my truck to move it without thinking about the sap on my pants. I’ve seen some call the fabric suede but not sure what it actually is and I want to use the right solution to remove the sap without damaging the fabric.

Is it in fact suede? Any recommendations on how to clean sap from suede or whatever fabric it is?

Last edited:

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some rubbing alcohol maybe? Thats what i would use on paint for sap, maybe try a light dab first and go from there

Or sell the seats to me cause theyre obviously completely ruined, ill give $3.50

scottybs

Reaction score
Some rubbing alcohol maybe? Thats what i would use on paint for sap, maybe try a light dab first and go from there

Or sell the seats to me cause theyre obviously completely ruined, ill give $3.50
Rubbing alcohol…. Good luck

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I picked some up to try out.
Please provide an update when you do. Have a bottle sitting in the garage for just this type of situation. Would be great to get some feedback on how it works for the alcantera in these trucks.