Rear Slider Rattle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrichmond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rear sliding window is rattling! It is mainly over rough road but beginning to be 24/7. My truck is still barely under warranty (2010 warranty ends in August I think). What do I do? Really want to avoid the dealership if at all possible. Anyone had this issue?

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your under warranty, I don't think there really is another way aside from the dealer. Might as well get it checked out and replaced for free if possible.

OP
OP
jbrichmond

jbrichmond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suppose I will. I will try and take it when I am settled in Phoenix in the next three weeks. Was hoping for a moderately easy DIY to fix it before I leave. I doubt the Ford dealership scumbags here will have time for it in only a few day span

Shortbusdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are going to take it to a place in Phoenix, I got mine from Sanderson Ford. It is on the west side not sure where you are settling in but I would recommend that dealership, they always treat me great.

OP
OP
jbrichmond

jbrichmond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright awesome! I will be in the Paradise Valley area, so not too far away at all. I just have to get rid of this rattle, it kills me every time I get Into my truck