Rear Cantilever for spring over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm 30 single and no kids with a high level engineering job with the DOE and my mid list is long as well. Just not as short of a time frame as havoc

Havoc just happens to be my next big run and I have saved up alot for it and already have alot of parts waiting to go on the truck in prep for it. Just rather get my suspension set up all in one go rather than tearing it down and rebuilding over and over. Just makes more sense to me that way. Have it how I want it and enjoy it for a while. Then mod up again and enjoy. Endless cycle but I always end up smiling.

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave we need updates and Pics more Pics how about some at full drop? Do yo have to run a longer spring? I would think you would but it looks like some stock ones in a pic.

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow this thread got busy.... To answer some of the questions posted:
This is designed to work with national or deaver springs +2 or 3 and 3.0 triple bypass shocks that are adjustable. Poly bushings in the springs and shackle are a must to get all the travel and the kit will include a new shackles. This week I am starting the next truck with a few design changes and will be making duplicate of everything to use for production as long as offroad testing goes ok. Testing won't be till next weekend. I can build this for anyone at our shop with the truck there right now so anyone interested pm me and I can work up a price. Price is hard to tell right now since I don't know the production cost until I finish the final design. I'm making a new template right now for the lever and stopped to answer the post lol. Here's a pic from today when we were throwing some paint on e everything real quick. Full droop. Hope you can read the measuring tape, crappy iPhone pic. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374535143.702514.jpg

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It be kewl to see some gopro footage of the suspension working during your testing.

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!
usageda3.jpgysazahu6.jpg
se8y8aba.jpg