Rear brake service mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

20leadfoot

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 2020 Raptor and am trying to get it into rear brake service mode to change my rotors and pads. Have watched all the videos on how to get it into the service mode but nothing seems to work. I have done the, turn ignition on, press gas pedal all the way down, press parking brake switch down, turn ignition off then back on keeping everything pressed until screen says it's in maintenance mode and it's just not doing anything. Anyone run into this issue themselves? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, Thanks....

OP
OP

20leadfoot

Reaction score
Just in case someone runs into the same issue as I did, I finally figured out how to get into the brake maintenance mode. Press the gas pedal all the way to the floor, press the electronic parking brake switch and ignition switch at the same time and while holding the gas pedal and switch down, cycle the ignition switch on and off twice. Same procedure to get it out of the maintenance mode but instead of pushing in the parking switch, you pull it out.