raptors on nbc sports octane academy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished watching it on the NBC Sports channel. Pretty cool. Wanted a bit more external footage as opposed to shots of the driver but good to see the Raptor showcased in two different races.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. That Track they were running on at the end is pretty close to my parents place in SoCal. May have to check it out next time I'm out there.

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I missed it because of ******** AFN... I will live vicariously through you guys for TV. I don't know what I'm going to do for football season.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I missed it because of ******** AFN... I will live vicariously through you guys for TV. I don't know what I'm going to do for football season.

Don't worry. We'll post a few links as I'm sure they show up somewhere. Oh, and I hate to give it away but its the Broncos by 17 for the title.

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't worry. We'll post a few links as I'm sure they show up somewhere. Oh, and I hate to give it away but its the Broncos by 17 for the title.

You have some sort of time machine you can see the results of the Superbowl?!? I think you went to the past though because there is no way they beat the Dolphins this year! Go Fins!!!!!

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You know what you're gonna do? Miss all the awesome commercials and in their place… you will have players, coaches, SECDEF, SMA, COS, POTUS, VP all telling you how much they appreciate your service.

4 years of missed Super Bowl commercials, then I finally come back to see this years and they all suck. Story of my life.

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know what you're gonna do? Miss all the awesome commercials and in their place… you will have players, coaches, SECDEF, SMA, COS, POTUS, VP all telling you how much they appreciate your service.

4 years of missed Super Bowl commercials, then I finally come back to see this years and they all suck. Story of my life.

I've been watching those damn commercials for a few years now and yes the Super Bowl in Afghanistan sucked... At least I was on the night shift so I got to watch the game.