Raptors in stock under MSRP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what SSWIM said. In my case, was on the home from a chemo treatment last August (cancer free, was told again yesterday, yay.) and was rather bummed, drove by our dealership, saw this truck, went in said "gimme a price on my 16 Lariat, and put me in that Raptor right There!!" Salesmans dream if there ever was one. I've been happy since. I knew the salesman, he gave me some off, I got what I wanted for my F150, not much dickering at all. Happy with it.

What a Blessing. Kudos. Cancer Free.

It is ironic how so many get so worked up regarding the price. Of course we want a decent deal, but the extent some go to is nuts. The time spent, traveling across the country, the hoops you have to jump through. My time is worth more than that (and I am not expensive, LOL). The aggravation is just not worth it. On the flip side, some people enjoy that game. They get a charge out of it. No problems, just not for me.

I am one of those customers that when it is a new refresh, I just has to have it. Yep, I contribute to "Market Adjustment" tier pricing, HAHA. Actually I have refrained from MA pricing, but have bought MSRP many times.

Sam