Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeltaFox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Molten scab with Michigan plates in the target parking lot in fayetteville nc with a whole shit load of kc lights on a tower. Also had a compressor in the back. I left a card.

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nashville Sightings......

......late this afternoon saw this Roush in the parking lot of Bass Pro at Opry Mills. As I was leaving the parking lot a second black screw with topper was pulling in the parking lot. Gave and got a wave. Anybody here?

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 184

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
El Paso, TX. Gotta be a member here...

1371A0B9-5507-47E9-B344-F7674F2A6B1F_zps9rsosxbh.jpg

Im not too sure if he is a member, but he is a buddy of mine so i know exactly who it belongs to haha.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

I like that Raptor. Love the light rack/bar.

he purchased the light rack/bar is from SVC. A buddy of mine is the owner of the truck.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Twice in Barstow, CA I saw a Molten Orange SCAB with stickers on the lower front door parked near my mom lives. At first I thought the Raptor was just visiting but a week later it was parked in the same spot.

Next time I visit my mom I'll have to stop by and talk to the owner.

3rdStng

Reaction score
My parking garage buddy this morning in San Diego. (Off the I-15 and Mira Mesa Blvd.)

JJg.jpg