Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a couple at the home depot in Conroe. Carded a few
0d50cc8ab50ffa91c01bb0523ea62e80.jpg

Rapturr / sent from my Droid Turbo

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Ahhh man, i dont want to get on facebook! Its been so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As much as FB sucks they do communicate a lot on there

Rapturr / sent from my Droid Turbo

forumx2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a black screw this afternoon at In N Out in Gilbert, AZ. Had texas plates, anyone here?

ARS1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw 3 today... A black a white and a silver. It's almost like since I got 2 either everyone else bought them or decided to start driving them. I swear they were a rare sighting before and I had an FX4 so it's not like I wouldn't have noticed them.

Sinraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most days, I don't see any other raptors around town here in Greenville, but today I saw two... a red one with a roof rack where Verdae meets Laurens, and a black one later on the other end of Verdae where it turns into Roper Mtn.

Yeah not too many around here in Greenville/Spartanburg Area, i Have seen those two not sure about it having a roof rack when i seen it tho, could be another one.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a red Scab with a cargo basket above the bed rails that I see almost every morning on Ray Rd and Strickland in N. Raleigh. If you're on here, I'd love to check out the setup you've got going with the cargo basket above the bed.

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw quite a few when I drove from Dallas to Galveston a couple of weeks ago. Saw a couple of heavily modified ones on The island

swampfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish there where sub forums on here for each state. Arizona, Oklahoma etc. would be more inticed to post all the sightings I see.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seen 3 raptors today! Saw a white screw with graphics '13or 14 on fraser why, they were checking my raptor out as theres was stock! Saw a black screw and a silver screw on hwy 1 as well.