Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Parked next to this guy on the Sierra Piers, Submarine Base. It had a bunch of Ohio related stickers on it... poor guy.

raptor%20buddies_zpsse9p1y4h.jpg

permag

Reaction score
Just returned from Kauai tonight and we wondered if we'd see any Raptors on island. We were surprised to spot 6 just between Lihue and Hanalei. 1 Black, 3 White, 1 Silver, 1 Ruby.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is at least 20 on O'ahu. Terrain and Tuxedo black are the popular ones out here. There is also a few white ones. Ive only seen 2 other Ruby Reds, though. And there is at least one Molten Orange.

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was headed to Tampa on 75 South yesterday evening, I passed a Blue SCREW and Blue SCAB both headed north on 75 a few minutes apart.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today was a busier day.

Saw two black Raptors on M53 in Warren. One had tinted windows and red lettering on the rocker area. The other had 2014 SE wheels. They were right next to each other. I saw them from my building window. Saw a white truck with a LED bar behind the grill EB on 696. A red Screw in Dixboro on AA / plymouth rd with hood and side graphics and another black raptor in AA area on plymouth rd

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
White crew with OEM beadlocks, headache rack, aftermarket bumpers and different exhaust. 'Cervesa' was the license plate and the plate frame said Corpus Christi:

2n0rbyb.jpg

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found myself behind a Tuxedo Black Special Edition Screw headed westbound from Kapolei to Maili. Also saw a blue screw headed eastbound in Waianae.

cdcalaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a black roush supercharged crew cab raptor with a add bumper in moses lake. I was in my f150 and he blew past me and got on I 90. Sounded dang good

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've seen a matte black SCrew twice now in the Buckhead atlanta area. Both times on peachttee and Piedmont.