Raptor rear ended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check your car fax boys and girls...... or you'll be going through what I'm going through.... truck is worth shit now

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Check your car fax boys and girls...... or you'll be going through what I'm going through.... truck is worth shit now

Did you claim diminished value at the time of repairs? They'd toss you a few grand at that point to offset most of it...

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I tried but NYS doesn't offer that I was told. I contacted a lawyer as well just to make sure.

Wow... I find that very interesting. You're left holding your **** in your hand when it wasn't your fault.... something is certainly fishy there. Follow-up on that and find out for sure. Contact your own insurance and have them fight the battle for you.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow... I find that very interesting. You're left holding your **** in your hand when it wasn't your fault.... something is certainly fishy there. Follow-up on that and find out for sure. Contact your own insurance and have them fight the battle for you.

The car that caused the accident uses the same insurance as me so I called them last night and they said they don't report any of their claims to carfax.

So I assuming it was the police report?

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The car that caused the accident uses the same insurance as me so I called them last night and they said they don't report any of their claims to carfax.

Your insurance does not report to Carfax. They do however report to Insurance Services (ISO) who then report the information to Carfax.

ISO - Verisk

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score

Or the body shop that performed the work...

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like there's no gas leak, the DTE calculator was freaking out. Also, ride quality is back to what it was pre wreck. Wtf lol

If you felt those issues right after the crash then more than likely the Raptor has some problems. It'll never ride or feel the same again in your mind....time to upgrade.