Raptor Open House Day at KHC!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good news...would make a weekend of it...got me really think now...

Yeah, I am hanging my hat on the hood wrap...

It would be cool to get together and see some folks, I have only seen 3 down here in over a year and have never really caught up in person...

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah i only actually know 1 guy(not on forums) and sorta know(on a forum we shall not speak of) another locally and i met dave from KHC and thats pretty much it for actually knowing raptor owners in person

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to call Dave anyway about some mods we discussed awhile back...

My wife is eyeballing me about making the trip...

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can't eat all the food myself guys. Hope you can make it. Gonna be a busy day. I have a few trucks we are starting a few days early that will be picked up that day. Stage 3 installs, UCAs tie rods ect. Venom rear bumper install, the new rpg front bumper will be on site along with my new running boards I am working on. And more.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah i am waiting for don from khc to call me back about 2 products ill probably pick up that day and who knows what else i may get while i am there saturday...

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fred
If you come up at least you can take the truck for a ride to get a feel for the difference. We can talk in person about some special pricing on UCAs I can do along with the other stuff

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

yeah i am waiting for don from khc to call me back about 2 products ill probably pick up that day and who knows what else i may get while i am there saturday...

Nick
Just waiting for mike from 5 star to get back to us and we can put the pricing together. I want to sell it for the same price he does and save you the shipping. Don should be calling you tomorrow. Btw I may be steeling one also. Lol

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave...yeas I want to drive your truck, and the yellow Excursion....

There are so many things, like we discussed that I can't make up my mind...

Call you or Brandon tomorrow?

Fred

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah i def wanna check out dave's front suspension setup. it may be in my future along with some springs out back.

i srsly wanna drive that cts-v tho LoL damn that thing is bad ass!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of the UCAs and tie rods, but shit they are expensive...or do I put the truck at top perch mount 37" Nittos on Method Double Standards...

Good news is the DS are back in stock