Raptor Open House Day at KHC!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Dave...yeas I want to drive your truck, and the yellow Excursion....

There are so many things, like we discussed that I can't make up my mind...

Call you or Brandon tomorrow?

Fred

Call me (973) 769-8837. I have some good deals on the ucas coming so it may be a good chance to pick them up. I will explain when I talk to you. 37s are an option, I have a set of glassworks fenders for everyone to check out also, keep in mind you will need to do some trimmming/modding to the inner well to run 37s but its very easy. When you feel the way it drives you will think its worth the investment. talk to you later

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be there. Coming from Jackson, hopefully convoying up with my buddy and his matching blue 2012 as well.

Can't wait!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dave do u know if don finished up with getting me the quotes and info i wanted? if the price is right on the toyo's for my buddy i would like to pick them up saturday

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
He was gonna call u today but had to run out on a emergency. He will call you in the am. We were trying to get better pricing on the toyos.