Raptor on Top Gear UK???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hennessey VelociRaptor on Top Gear's New Episode Tomorrow Night

Top Gear Episode Featuring a Yellow Hennessey VelociRaptor Airing Monday in the U.S. on BBC at 8:30pm.

shell-velociraptor-topgear-bbc-episode2.jpg

shell-velociraptor-topgear-bbc-engine-8.jpg

Tons of pictures here: Hennessy VelociRaptor in Top Gear's New Episode! PICS!!!

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in London for work and get to watch this right now. It's pretty hilarious and surprisingly refreshing to hear May and Clarkson say good things about American pick ups.

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to watch it ASAP !!

Quick question : apart from the supercharged engine and body work, does the velociraptor has upgraded suspensions ?

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I really wish they would have waited for the new production line. The UK Top Gear basically ignored the original Raptor and now they are going to do an episode with the 33" tires and heavy ass bumper/winch.

This is better than nothing, but I mostly hope they do a follow up next season with the real Raptor. I'm sure US Top Gear will.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The current raptor isn't real???

The current one obviously is real. I just don't remember a UK episode with the current raptor. I know the US Top Gear had one, I just wanted a UK one as well. Very possible I missed the episode.