Raptor Mods - (Based on Driving Habit)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got 1 and 5 already taken care of from day 1.
I'll definitely look at number 2 and see what you're talking about

So you have the ICON 3.0s? Front and rear?

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I'll play, I'm prob cat 1.75
I've had the truck 6 months and I just ordered the RPG stage 4 + kit, back flip bed cover, bed rug, led lighting system for the bed, 2 claw mount ridged led spot lights, 4 led food lights, and a 20 lower grill led spot light. Who knows maybe cat 2.5 might not be far behind

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But do you have recommendations for 1 or more of the categories. Obviously, you wouldn't buy the RPG Stage 4+ kit to stay in cat1!

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay, I'm in... No truck in hand yet! Deaver +2, Outlaw bump stops, Raptor claw hood mounts with D2 driving lights, VIM lockpick (almost), LED interior lights, Amsoil HD protectant, VHF & UHF MNO mount antennas, ICOM 706MIKII radio. So maybe a 2.2???? LOL Wait til I get i and we'll see..... Mid perch will be highest priority... along with sway bar...

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! I assume sway bar disconnect for off-road.

I'm may go mid perch after a few months. First I want to see how it works in the Red Desert over here and then go from there. I'm almost convinced there's no downside but not 100%.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! I assume sway bar disconnect for off-road.

I'm may go mid perch after a few months. First I want to see how it works in the Red Desert over here and then go from there. I'm almost convinced there's no downside but not 100%.

nop just upside

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the truck is capable out of the box. If you want to drive it like a TT you might want to beef it up a bit.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

jump it smart, drive threw water smart, pre run and you'll be fine. And don't drive over that pries just because you feel like you can.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First summer will be getting to know this truck and exploring the trails that run forever around here. Not a lot of free time until August but that's just fine. I've got plenty of time to explore! Good Lord willing!