Raptor Expeditions - Carson 500 Club Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh...how I wish we could've posted up on that jump! I think that was THE jump that everyone hit and everyone wanted to do it again. As you did, Bigg, full extension to a perfect 4 point landing at speed....nothing better.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor Expeditions has never disappointed on any of the runs I've been on and this one diffently has to be added to the list. Not only a great run but the closest to home. Just as everyone else has said Thanks to everyone that spent there time to make sure that everyone had the time of our life " Great Job "

Bilwil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The trip was awesome. I had 2 flats but that is just a great excuse to now get my fiberglass and 37" tires :)

The route was well planned and everyone had a great time. The requirement for a radio and Lowrance made sense once we were on the trail. It allowed us to stay in touch without having to constantly stop and regroup.

These trips are a blast and something everyone with a Raptor should experience. We are planning to be on several more this year and are really looking forward to the Baja trip later this year!

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
great write up and report guys, just sent in my app for the REC, looking forward to some awesome trips.

Thanks for signing up! Gordon should get you all the login info soon. He's down with Matt & Connor prerunning the El Bandito 500 through tomorrow so it will take a little longer than usual.

Glassman, here's clip of your fly bye. You'll here my buddy get hit by a rock you shot out at the end lol.

Last edited: