Raptor Community - Stock 2.5 shock rebuild exchange program.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And while I am at it, Ken at Lambs Auto Service at Four Points was great to work with in getting them installed. Austin Raptor owners, if you are looking to have some work done, I would recommend that you reach out to Ken to see what he can do for you.

Paul, FYI, I have boxed the old shocks up and will have FedEx pick them up on Monday.

Where is four points at?

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI we have a brand new set of FOX 3.0 coming. These are the 3.0 coil front and 3.0 Quick Adjust rears. They are 20% off retail so if interested, shoot me a PM.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Next ones we have we can do a DIY. First one was to learn so did not think about DIY.

2.5s external bypass are pretty similar to the diy for raptor shocks. If you use the current DIY and are somewhat mechanical you can do it. The big difference is how you bleed the shock and obviously the bybass tube/cord.

DIY for 3.0 and 3.5 and maybe a 4.0 coming in the fall / winter if not sooner

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I'm getting the flutter stack and stage 1 can't wait.

Just did the Flutter Stack and Stage 1 this past weekend and I am totally amazed by the new ride. Night and day don't even begin to describe the difference.

I went from Low-Perch and stock springs to Mid-Perch and Geiser Bros springs with a shock rebuild back in December. While the ride was still good it was stiff with low speed bumps. Very noticeable.

Almost immediately after the upgrade last Friday I could tell the initial ride was so much smoother. Yet at higher speeds the shocks were far more progressive and the ride improved with speed!

I also removed my sway-bar so I had more lean in the corners and I am already used to the extra lean. Off-road the Raptor is more fluid and soft. Floating comes to mind but not in a bad way.