Icon 3.0 shocks rebuild help Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I haven't found much on these shocks but I wanted to get some assistance or help on anything that can help me get my shocks rebuilt or sent in to get them redone. I have the icon 3.0 coil overs in front with external reservoir, and 3.0 in the rear with reservoir as well. Hoping there is some DIY videos or guides on someone that has done It, or if not perhaps someone near sacramento CA is able to do it would help to.

Ps - my brothers Gen 2 raptor also needs a desperate rebuild he has over 100k on his truck shocks but his are the aftermarket fox 3.0 I believe.

kocher93

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did my Icon 3.0 fronts last year, they weren't too bad. I'm about to crack into my rears before I sell them so they're fresh. If you've done other shocks they're nothing crazy.

rngrjcw275

Reaction score
I got my gen2 at 54k last year, doing a lot of back and forth to the swamp area and Montana so added 30k to the miles. On my trip back noticed I wasn’t “floating” like I used to, the front seemed to bounce.. similar issue on my wife’s Z4 and it was front shocks.. Wasn’t sure about replacing, rebuilding, or… Appreciate the info, I’ll have to give these folks a holler on rebuilding. I’m just wanting some not have to mess with shocks, which it sounds like the Fox ones you have to dial in..

Kaled

Reaction score
Hi guys , sorry this may not be related to the Op topic on icon shocks service . I do have Icon 3.0s on my Gen 1 Raptor and had the evil +2 midtravel kit installed . I was wondering is the icon 3.0s or any Oem replacement 3.0s are the way to go with a bolt on midtravel kits on the Gen 1 ? Or is it the incorrect combination /formula ?