Raptor Community - Stock 2.5 shock rebuild exchange program.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRAAAPTOR

Reaction score
Can you describe the difference you felt with the new shocks??

The suspension feels more solid and tight. Less clunky. On my old shocks, the driver's side front had zero nitrogen pressure left, and the driver's rear was leaking and was way low on nitrogen pressure as well. For me it was a night and day difference.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wanted to share this with everyone. We can now do some refinishing work either painted or vinyl wrapped. As we can't zinc plate the shocks painting or wrapping is the best solutions to stop pitting and rust.

Check out some of the setup we can do now. This is a wrap with decals. Waiting for someone to do a carbon fiber wrap.

So remember not all exchange programs the same HAHA.

2.5cleaned.jpg

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, this crate showed up yesterday with my refurbished shocks. Got them unpacked around midnight and was at the auto shop at 7:30am to have them installed!

I want to give Paul a huge thank you for his insight and professionalism in helping me get these shocks refurbished. They shipped when he said they would, they arrived when he said they would, they look awesome and ride awesomer!

And while I am at it, Ken at Lambs Auto Service at Four Points was great to work with in getting them installed. Austin Raptor owners, if you are looking to have some work done, I would recommend that you reach out to Ken to see what he can do for you.

Paul, FYI, I have boxed the old shocks up and will have FedEx pick them up on Monday.

Attachments

• Fox2.jpg
    Fox2.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Fox1.jpg
    Fox1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 134