Local Shock Rebuilding in Washington State

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Thanks for fast reply.....actually not needing right at moment,just checking if you could do.....bummer on the shipping since I'm way south....and around 8hr round trip..Saved your page....will contact you when ready....

I drive south somewhat often and might be able to transport them down for you. @Jhollowell is a stand up guy so I don't mind helping a few FRF members out if need be.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive south somewhat often and might be able to transport them down for you. @Jhollowell is a stand up guy so I don't mind helping a few FRF members out if need be.
@Jhollowell
Thanks will keep in mind...got few other projects on my 10 year old baby first...Just ordered Morimoto Headlight/Tail Lights so tapped out for now..BTW... Just have to say for anyone reading..ordered from Nick @ Apollo Optics...BEST customer service ever...and order arrived in 2 days!!