Raptor Assault footage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Renegade
Reaction score
I guess one positive note is that if you buy another Raptor, you won't see the same course twice. Lol.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Yes, they were all 2019 SCREWs. Not sure about the diff covers. They are definitely pretty stock. I remember being surprised they didn't even have bead lockers. So glad we were using their trucks. Lol. It's crazy though how much abuse we put them through the whole day and no one had any issues. Great testimony to their capabilities.
Looks like the same course and trails that I did back in November 2019. I ''thought'' they said it would be an all new course and track, but your video shows the same thing I did. I know they moved buildings, I thought they were changing the course too. When I went, the classroom was in Grantsville and now it's in Tooele. IMG_5753.JPG PGP30884.JPG PGP30885.JPG

IMG_6817.PNG

OP
OP
Raptor Renegade
Reaction score
Maybe they're still working on it, not sure. Did you guys have the jump? I think they said that was new for 2020.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe they're still working on it, not sure. Did you guys have the jump? I think they said that was new for 2020.
I went the third week of November, 2019. They did offer the jump portion then. I ''think'' I remember hearing that they just started the jump section around August 2019, IF I remember correctly.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was intense??

I am going at the end of July, I hope it is different in person than that video. I know after watching some of my videos that it doesn’t seem as intense as it was driving it.

I am really looking forward to the Pony Express ride from SLC to Carson City the next day/weekend. That should be an awesome 3 day trip then off to Wyoming Trail Days with [mention]The Car Stereo Company [/mention]
Now, Noah can drive.
theres a few spots in wyoming where you can top out your truck. you will enjoy it. we will get your dirt drifting skills sharpened up

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just got back from the Raptor Assault course. It was intense! Such an awesome experience. Recently uploaded some footage, along with introducing my new channel on Youtube, dedicated to all things Ford Raptor. I'll be featuring reviews, mods, off-roading, tips, etc... Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions for future content or any questions you might have. Lastly, throw some likes my way and subscribe if you're so inclined.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVYUE56sNFZfPKK1BFET_9Q
Hey all,

Just got back from the Raptor Assault course. It was intense! Such an awesome experience. Recently uploaded some footage, along with introducing my new channel on Youtube, dedicated to all things Ford Raptor. I'll be featuring reviews, mods, off-roading, tips, etc... Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions for future content or any questions you might have. Lastly, throw some likes my way and subscribe if you're so inclined.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVYUE56sNFZfPKK1BFET_9Q
Did you have lunch at the top of the abandoned mines ? IMG_5776.JPG

OP
OP
Raptor Renegade
Reaction score
That sounds awesome! I was surprised to find out on my drive that it only tops out at 107 mph. I figured it would be higher. Wyoming is a little far though, I can't even imagine how many tickets I'd get on a trip that long. Haha.