Ranger raptor upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

ryan507

Reaction score
Ok serious answer is I have no idea, but it’s not going to be cheap. You would have to look to see if anyone actually has anything available for the engine, or have a reputable fabricator make stuff for you. The answer for how much is always the same with custom parts. Time plus materials. In other words a blank check until it gets done.

OP
OP
R

ryan507

Reaction score
Ok serious answer is I have no idea, but it’s not going to be cheap. You would have to look to see if anyone actually has anything available for the engine, or have a reputable fabricator make stuff for you. The answer for how much is always the same with custom parts. Time plus materials. In other words a blank check until it gets done.
Ok thank you

mtnghost

Reaction score
I would say enjoy the truck and upgrade stuff slowly. That truck is extremely capable and amazing as is. I wanted one bad, but couldn’t justify it costing twice the price of a gen one f150 raptor. (Don’t ask why those were the two options I had in mind. I am anything but practical with my vehicle choices)

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Best way to upgrade a Ranger Raptor to 700 hp is to trade it in on a real Raptor! It would be cheaper and more suited for that horsepower than a Ranger.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd do a rear engine mount, cover the bed with fiberglass/vents and throw the 5.2L Predator from the Raptor R in the bed.