Random ponderings from an idiot..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
personally I think its the truck! XD .. maybe while "speeding" they dont rlly pay attention to trucks, I always get stop on my EVO for every single thing! i even got stop for my HID light when they are OEM! LOL he ended up letting me go. But in the raptor im like in stealth mode! :ROFLJest:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Its called deffered ajudication you basically pay the ticket and get a 90 day probation period. If you dont get a ticket in the 90 days it doesnt go on your record.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Well the blue does kinda stand out. Had one cop cuss me. He said "Do you know how ******* hard it was to catch up to you." He told me to slow the **** down and got in his car and left.

Had the same on a dirt road here last time I was home. He told me to never let him catch me on that particular dirt road again and then gave me directions to a powerline road where he wouldn't be and no other cops would be either and told me to go play there.:ROFLJest:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if i want to go fast i hop on the bike. i am trying to keep the state of mind that big truck, no fast. so when i do get my truck hopefully i dont speed on the roads and burn up all my gas. ( we will see how long that lasts) i get enough tickets on the bike to make up for going slow in the truck. my average speed on the freeway on my way to work is ...... well, good enough. effin cops they spot me on my bike and its like they have horse blinders on and i am the only person on the freeway. lets hope i have better luck with the truck

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Others are probably getting picked off around you because they are bigger idiots. Most often if a cop can get more than one violation they will take that idiot.

It is a myth about composite or fiberglass front ends not reflecting radar signal back to the unit very well. Doesn't matter if a Kenworth, Raptor, Corvette or Vespa they all reflect the radar.

The size of the truck shouldn't matter either, vehicle size isn't a factor in visual estimation.

I have had my truck since April 2010 and haven't been stopped once and I still drive like I could have gotten away with before retiring. I have been warned lots and eyeballed countless times. I don't think it is the truck, it is the idiot driving.