Quick Drive: 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frostedrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]

Speak for yourself Frosted.

lol i don't personally just don't care what some ******* on another site thinks of us, i'd rather be called a girly man driving my raptor than what, a manly man? driving whatever the hell he had :peace:

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far away from the general public as I can get. Tight spaces? , WTF

I hear what you'e saying but back in the realm of reality, for me, this will be my only vehicle and I live and work around a major metropolitan area where the luxury of wide open parking lots is not available 99% of the time.

Of course when I get the opportunity I'll park well away from everyone but if I have to go into the city and need to park, I can't exactly just stick it on the sidewalk and call it a day.

If my wife likes driving it then I can take her car but she's not so keen on the idea of driving it at the moment and I can't say I'm unhappy with that.. lol :waytogo:

~BGM

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So where do you park if all of the ones in the vicinity are full?

If I think I'm going somewhere where that's even a remote possibility then I drive my wife's car. Parking hasn't been a problem as we use her car for downtown areas with less open parking etc. Haven't had any problems yet. If anything you can consider my wife's car a prerunner of sorts. lol. If I'm unsure of the parking situation somewhere then we'll take her car there first. Ironic?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Mine is our only vehicle right now so it goes anywhere and everywhere. It's been into a 6'6 clearance garage (stock perch will make it), and numerous tight parking spots. That's just city life. If I get the option to park it out away from everyone else I'll take it, but it doesn't always present itself.

Hell, even my apartment parking is tight, because it's assigned spaces I don't get too much of a choice. My neighbors are decent though and understand that this truck his huge and nobody has door bumped it yet.

Oh has anyone else noticed that when you do actually park out at the end of the lot you'll come back and have a "friend" who has parked right beside you? Not necessarily even a nice car. It happens to me quite a bit.

Vettster

Reaction score
Oh has anyone else noticed that when you do actually park out at the end of the lot you'll come back and have a "friend" who has parked right beside you? Not necessarily even a nice car. It happens to me quite a bit.

Yeah! It's usually some old POS car or truck too.
Or worse yet. A while back I was in Houston (Galleria) in the middle of the afternoon with my old ride (H2).
I parked way out at the end of the lot. Was in the store about 20 minutes and came out to find my window smashed out of the truck and my briefcase (which was flat on the floor) stolen.
Come to find out the end of the lot where i was parked was just out of the reach of the security cameras.
An expensive lesson learned.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah! It's usually some old POS car or truck too.
Or worse yet. A while back I was in Houston (Galleria) in the middle of the afternoon with my old ride (H2).
I parked way out at the end of the lot. Was in the store about 20 minutes and came out to find my window smashed out of the truck and my briefcase (which was flat on the floor) stolen.
Come to find out the end of the lot where i was parked was just out of the reach of the security cameras.
An expensive lesson learned.

Ouch, that sucks. Good point, I'll have to try to remember that and find a sweet spot balanced between far enough out and too far out.

Thanks for the insight.