Quick Drive: 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My lock-pick allows use of my front camera anytime...I use it at the ranch, and in parking lots to help avoid cars and keep a look for kids....

That said- I used to work for a trucking company, and I got sent to many safety seminars.

The best thing you can do to avoid accidents 75% of the time is to back into your parking spot. As you pull up to your spot, you are already familiar with traffic, and your backup camera works for that use specifically. When you get ready to pull out is when 3/4 of the accidents with vehicles occur. Facing forward gives you every advantage to avoid the unknown.
Does the lockpick have any disadvantages/cons whatsoever?

frostedrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:big_banana_Dance:
Definitely worthy of a full-scale Banana dance!

guy hit the nail right on the head, damn straight that's why I bought it, not because of what a sweet ride it is, but because we're all girly men:ROFLJest:

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tight parking spots in a Raptor? I park way-the-hell-out when I drive the beast.

Ditto. If a parking lot has no far away end spots available, I consider that parking lot full. It isn't a rarely driven garage queen, but that doesn't mean I like dents and scratches.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Vash said:
Ditto. If a parking lot has no far away end spots available, I consider that parking lot full. It isn't a rarely driven garage queen, but that doesn't mean I like dents and scratches.

So where do you park if all of the ones in the vicinity are full?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Curb, yes. Hill, there are no hills in my city. Median, shit that's scary to put my baby there. I'm opting for the on top of a Prius option.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am really surprised how "lenient" people are about my parking stunts. Then again I creep up on the grass, over curbs, and tread lightly. (no yard farming, or burnouts)
If I am asked to move, I graciously move and appologize. Most business owners seem to like the attention of a Raptor parked at their business..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc