purchasing used Raptor? help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tilltheend

Reaction score
Just for an idea I picked up a 2013 scab with luxury pkg, factory beadlock rims, 18k miles for under $39k.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed, you won't find that truck for $39k anymore. More like $49k

Yeah any raptors I see below 40 are usually high mileage. Like 65k and above in my town. Still see 5.4s in the mid 30's so good luck on finding a low mileage non abused 6.2 raptor for 39k or below. I have a buddy who got a 2010 with 1,200 miles with the 6.2 , lux pkg, backup cam, graphics, orange inserts and sunroof for 39,500 in mid 2011. I don't think dealerships had any clue that the raptors would hold their value so good so I always joke with him saying he's the only person to get a practically new almost fully loaded raptor for under 40k. I don't think you'll get away with that now but you can get a raptor for 39 but expect it to be pretty well used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I assume you're using all the sites to try and find what's available like cars.com and know the TORSEN comes into play in 2012.

tilltheend

Reaction score
I assume you're using all the sites to try and find what's available like cars.com and know the TORSEN comes into play in 2012.

That's how I found mine, set alerts on all the sites. Car gurus tells you the number of days listed, easier to tell the "dealers" from the "collectors". Get outside your geographical area get to the Internet sales manager they want to make deals. Lot salesman are looking for the gross on used and car count on the new. And the torsen axle is awesome.