Purchase 800a while I wait for my 2022 37?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c_lomeli

Reaction score
Ordered a 22 w/ 37 package. Yesterday same dealer called and said this 800a LF is available due to someone backing out. I’m going to go by tomorrow morning to have a look. I already told him I want to keep my 37 order.

Any 800a happy customers out there?
How much money would I be throwing away if I were to purchase this unit and trade in when my 2022 37 order shows up? 3-6 months from now I’m #3 on their order list.

I’m 95% I’m going to wait. No hurry really, but figured I’d still go by and look at it since it’s just sitting there. I’ll share dealer info for anyone who wants after i take a look tomorrow morning.

Side note: we agreed on $5k ADM on the 37. I wouldn’t even entertain paying over on this one. ($70,700 msrp)

Attachments

• 0C82336D-DB4F-4FC5-8F2F-AA36E23142B5.jpeg
    0C82336D-DB4F-4FC5-8F2F-AA36E23142B5.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 205

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 800a no complaints... Same options as that minus the wheels.

Get it for sticker and I bet they give you that much back or sell private for more...

I'm in Texas and will trade you my stocks for the bead locks for my.input

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a 22 w/ 37 package. Yesterday same dealer called and said this 800a LF is available due to someone backing out. I’m going to go by tomorrow morning to have a look. I already told him I want to keep my 37 order.

How much money would I be throwing away if I were to purchase this unit and trade in when my 2022 37 order shows up? 3-6 months from now I’m #3 on their order list.

I’m 95% I’m going to wait. No hurry really, but figured I’d still go by and look at it since it’s just sitting there. I’ll share dealer info for anyone who wants after i take a look tomorrow morning.

Side note: we agreed on $5k ADM on the 37. I wouldn’t even entertain paying over on this one. ($70,700 msrp)

Happy 800a owner here. I had an 801a 35 on order since june and come september i still was unscheduled clean. So mid september im looking and find a 800a code orange (i ordered white btw). I called and it was available so i went to look at it. Needless to say, i fell in love with the color, and really coming from an xlt the 800a had plenty of comforts and features. I didnt want the moonroof so that wasnt a big deal. But my thinking was i have a chance to buy this truck right now, and who knows how long till my ordered one comes in (probably not till 22). So i bought it, now have 1700 miles on it and have no regrets. Im also certain i could sell it right now for its sticker price (71k)

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d get the 800a LF while you can. After reading the nightmare stories on here who knows when or if your 22’ will show up.

If you choose not to pick up the 21’ let me know. I’m waiting for a 22’ but would jump on a 21’ LF if it’s at MSRP.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Commented on your Facebook post but don’t think you can do wrong with it at MSRP. You’ve got Kia’s and Rav4s going for over sticker - people have been saying this market will crash for over a year and it’s just getting worse. Mine was $68k OTD, couldn’t be happier driving it while this elusive R gets out.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've got that exact spec. In all seriousness, it may make you question an 801a especially at $5k ADM. The 37 package is a different story and if you have your heart set on that, the price probably isn't going to make a difference. I can tell you though I'm extremely happy with the spec and wouldn't change anything.

Twins! From the trip home. PA -> GA.
9B04E5F2-5870-4AF6-B637-9D4F1B55600C_1_105_c.jpeg

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Looks like you will instantly be in a $23k hole. I would not do it.