GEN 2 Pulled the trigger on a 2020 Rocky Ridge Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19raptor777

Reaction score
im a new owner here and nice to join u guys i see u guys are mostly purist which on my exotic cars i am but on my trucks like to mod them

19raptor777

Reaction score
How long do you want them not to retract? You can put your foot on the running board (apply light pressure) when you shut the door and it will stay down. Then if you open the door it will retract when you close the door.
say put on a lift for service i will just look for the plug and just unplug them when it goes in for service love the clean look without the the fixed boards

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
on the power running boards how do you turn them off do yuo just unplug if you want them not to retract?

Are they Ford OEM power running boards or aftermarket? The Ford OEM running boards can be configured to your preference in the Instrument Cluster, so you can set them to remain deployed.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow looks like this group of owners hates rocky ridge or any other outfits that puts lifts on raptors

Companies like Rocky Ridge take hundreds of millions of dollars worth of OEM engineering and throw it out the window by installing an unproven combination of aftermarket parts. Their upfits do not meet OEM durability, quality, longevity, safety, or NVH requirements, and they skew all of the OEM calibrations through their use of drop subframes and oversized wheels and tires. Any company that installs caliper covers is a joke; calipers need to dissipate heat, not hold it in. That's not "hating", that's just the truth.

19raptor777

Reaction score
Companies like Rocky Ridge take hundreds of millions of dollars worth of OEM engineering and throw it out the window by installing an unproven combination of aftermarket parts. Their upfits do not meet OEM durability, quality, longevity, safety, or NVH requirements, and they skew all of the OEM calibrations through their use of drop subframes and oversized wheels and tires. Any company that installs caliper covers is a joke; calipers need to dissipate heat, not hold it in. That's not "hating", that's just the truth.
caliper covers will come off .i love the look will let you know when i get it and drive it what i think of it thanks for yor honesty

19raptor777

Reaction score
so who does great work on lift kits on a raptor ?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so who does great work on lift kits on a raptor ?

Most here won’t call any lift kit for a Raptor great to begin with. If you do a search however. There was a guy recently that wanted to add a lift kit to the truck. He said it’s a street mall crawler and didn’t care about off road performance. He wanted to get a certain tire and wheel combo on. That brand recommended was the best option.