GEN 2 Pulled the trigger on a 2020 Rocky Ridge Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Great thread! It should be recommended reading for anyone considering a Raptor.

Guy getting blasted for buying a poser truck.
Guy getting schooled in grammar.
Guy getting schooled in math.
Guy getting booted for being an A-hole. (Probably overdue)
Then, full circle, guy bragging on buying poser rims/tires before he even drives on the stockers.

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't believe I just read all that lol

Though it was entertaining....

@CarbonFiber01 you buy the truck? It's OK if you did. It's a nice looking truck and you are entitled to spend your money as you see fit.

19raptor777

Reaction score
I have a rocky ridge and love it they gave me two different warranty on it and I could not pass the deal up out the door less than 65 thousand and I have drove it hard for going on 6 months with no problems so we will see if it last
on the power running boards how do you turn them off do yuo just unplug if you want them not to retract?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
on the power running boards how do you turn them off do yuo just unplug if you want them not to retract?
How long do you want them not to retract? You can put your foot on the running board (apply light pressure) when you shut the door and it will stay down. Then if you open the door it will retract when you close the door.