GEN 2 Pulled the trigger on a 2020 Rocky Ridge Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19raptor777

Reaction score
Most here won’t call any lift kit for a Raptor great to begin with. If you do a search however. There was a guy recently that wanted to add a lift kit to the truck. He said it’s a street mall crawler and didn’t care about off road performance. He wanted to get a certain tire and wheel combo on. That brand recommended was the best option.
cool thanks will post pics when i get her delivered soon

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so who does great work on lift kits on a raptor ?

If you're happy with two inches, throw some new springs on and reset the shocks. That will actually improve off-road performance. More than that? Honestly, buy a regular pickup and turn it into a Brodozer. It will save you money and you'll end up with the same poor performance off road.

19raptor777

Reaction score
If you're happy with two inches, throw some new springs on and reset the shocks. That will actually improve off-road performance. More than that? Honestly, buy a regular pickup and turn it into a Brodozer. It will save you money and you'll end up with the same poor performance off road.
not gonna do alot of off road had a tacoma pro was great ,family trips tacoma was too tight inside for family trips sold the pick up.was gonna get a stock raptor than had in mid painting all the bumpers and side fenders to match body color than get rid off fixed running boards put a set of hidaways cleaner look and than saw the rocky ridge and it had it all im gonna change the wheels to some good brand ones maybe 17s with 37 inch tires instead of the 20s on it now ,when i do go off road will just go to the mountains with snow nothing extreme

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...when i do go off road will just go to the mountains with snow nothing extreme

If you're not going off road, you don't need a Raptor, but there's a lot to be said for buying something that's ready to go and not having to spend the time and energy doing mods, so if money isn't an issue, go for it.

19raptor777

Reaction score
If you're not going off road, you don't need a Raptor, but there's a lot to be said for buying something that's ready to go and not having to spend the time and energy doing mods, so if money isn't an issue, go for it.
maybe 6 xs a year off road,pull a boat ,otherwise family trips.most raptors never even see off road mine will see when going up to mammoth

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so who does great work on lift kits on a raptor ?
Icon or Deaver leaf springs in the rear sized depending on your constant load + springs and/or perch collars from a multitude of different options in the front to level.
Nobody does great work on lift kits on a Raptor, because you shouldn't do a lift kit on a Raptor.
I live in Florida and even I know this. We Floridians don't know how to do anything well except make headlines and spread the Rona.

GunMonkeyINTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not gonna do alot of off road had a tacoma pro was great ,family trips tacoma was too tight inside for family trips sold the pick up.was gonna get a stock raptor than had in mid painting all the bumpers and side fenders to match body color than get rid off fixed running boards put a set of hidaways cleaner look and than saw the rocky ridge and it had it all im gonna change the wheels to some good brand ones maybe 17s with 37 inch tires instead of the 20s on it now ,when i do go off road will just go to the mountains with snow nothing extreme
Just.

Wow.