Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Yup went right from the oem bf's to the toyos, there of course is going to be road noise going from a A/T tire to a M/T tire but over all happy I changed the tires to a beefier tread and sidewall... There is a little bit of stutter at 5mph or when stopping due to the larger treads but that's a given being so large

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is something about new wheels and tires that make the truck feel new. I couldn't even wait to test them out in the snow so 12 hours after having them installed I drove to Tahoe. They did fantastic!

18x9 Moto Metal wheels
35 Toyo Open Country M/T

Attachments

• IMG_4056.jpg
    IMG_4056.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_4054.jpg
    IMG_4054.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4063.jpg
    IMG_4063.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4060.jpg
    IMG_4060.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 165

ryan5446

Reaction score
This weekend I switched wheels after the winter is supposed to be over. Thanks to Danny at TMX I now have a nice set of methods. A new set of red letter Generals were already waiting. I m happy with the result

raptor3.jpg

raptor1.jpg

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, guys, guys... Okay, so I was just on TireRack.com and they now have Method Double Standards for sale for the Raptor. I usually do my shopping there because they post wheel weights in the stats and you can also sort by weight when shopping. So, I did that a few minutes ago, looking for the lightest weight 17's they have and get this... Method Double Standards are listed at 12.8 pounds per wheel... (https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whe...se&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Weight) Can anyone confirm this or did Tire Rack make a typo? The reason this seems so crazy to me as that the next lightest wheel is 24.5 pounds, so I'm sure you can see why this is hard to believe.

Last edited:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Far as I'm tracking they are like 24-25lbs give or take.