Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they measure to 36.5" the width is really the issue for the wheel well at 14.2".

For the tint I can't recall off the top of my head what the % is but I'm sure I have it somewhere.

That wide, huh? They sure look good. How are they riding?

About the tint, if you have it handy, Id love to know but don't worry too much about it. Do you know generally what it is, my tint guy uses terms like medium, dark, limo, double limo...

Thanks man!

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, looking real good! Need to get you out in the dirt again!

Thanks brother. Now I need a bump kit and some progressive coils and springs. I know......Can't wait to meet up with you guys again. I heard rumors of a poker run 2 in July or so......I'd like to get 2 days in since its a pretty long haul for me. Hope you're doing well. Have fun in ghost town!

dusty505

Reaction score

About the tint, if you have it handy, Id love to know but don't worry too much about it. Do you know generally what it is, my tint guy uses terms like medium, dark, limo, double limo...

Thanks man!

They ride great, very planted and do well offroad.

I want to say the tint is 20%, it can be a little dark at night but it's great otherwise.

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks man!

I think.....

50% would be considered light
35% medium
20% dark
5% limo or maybe double limo

I wouldn't personally go darker then 20% but I don't live in the desert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thanks man!

I would recommend not going less than 20% on the fronts. Can get hard to see at night, even in the city.