Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
20K miles ago

Attachments

• new wheels 001.jpg
    new wheels 001.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 239

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, plasti dip ftw. You can see it the second pic that I did the fender wells also. After blacking out the wheels and skid plate, the color of wheel flares is starting to look out of place to me. I might have spray them as well to see how I like it.

Be careful doing the flares. I did mine and all the road crap did a great of job of simply stripping it off in about 2 weeks. Wheels look great though!

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I will say, not completely happy with the Methods, after 2 yrs the black is faded, brake dust is impossible to clean off (baked on). they did replace the bolts with stainless. the stock ones rusted...... yes I live in the northeast, we have salt and snow..
cant say I would buy them again!

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Methods on Stock BFG's
10514-methods-stock-bfgs.jpg

10108-raptor.jpg

Last edited:

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
I will say, not completely happy with the Methods, after 2 yrs the black is faded, brake dust is impossible to clean off (baked on). they did replace the bolts with stainless. the stock ones rusted...... yes I live in the northeast, we have salt and snow..
cant say I would buy them again!

That sucks. Break dust does a number on wheels. I would guess that you could do a decent job of refinishing them yourself given they're painted black...no?